Our Neurology Health Products
Our neuro care modules fall under our Neuro E-Health® ecosystem. We think of them as neurological care building blocks that fit where there are gaps in the neurological services.
- They are suitable for tele-health and in-person care.
- They can be used singularly or in total to improve neuroscience care quality and access.
- They can be used to launch novel and innovative neuroscience service lines without having to acquire extra resources or health care personnel.
- They are designed with the cost of neurological care delivery in mind.
Our modular health products include:
- Neuro E-Consult ® Telehealth Consults: Structured, closed-loop communication follow-up encounters for patients who have been diagnosed with neurological problems or conditions.
- Neuro E-Consult ® Collaborative Care Sessions: Structured, shared neuro-medical encounters for patients with the most common, chronic neurological conditions.
- Neuro E-Consult ® Collaborative Training Sessions: Structured, team, case-based and immersive training sessions for residents, medical students and other allied health professionals.
- Your Brain Doctor ® Information and Communication Platform: For women with neurological disorders across the lifespan.
- Your Brain DoctoRx ® Resource Platform: For women with neurological disorders in their specific transitions of care.
- Neural Network NavigatoRx ® Resource Platform: For neurological patients at any stage of their transitions of care.
What's the ROI for our partners? We help our clients integrate neurological care across a spectrum of health care encounters.
As health care has transitioned, our products have transitioned with health care. Our modules allow for billable health care interactions which include:
- Transitional Care Management
- Coordination of Care
- Complex Chronic Care Coordination
- Specialty Consultation
Let us help you create a new clinic, a new service-line. Use our tools to generate new customers and new revenue streams. Enhance and optimize current hospital and clinical resources with our expertise.
Our Products and their subsidiaries drive our services.
- Neurological and neurobehavioral clinical consult services
- Health care provider training services
- Neuroscience service line development and consultation
- Health enterprise risk management solutions for neurological patient care
- Tele-neurology services
Our innovative neuro health communications strategies include:
- Qualitative and quantitative research for neurological health care consumers
- Patient and provider focus groups
- Neuro population market segmentation
- Online and face-to-face survey research
- Neuromarketing solutions
- Comparative effective research for neuro population groups.